Hello there, my name is Breezy. My world revolves around animal rights, veganism, my music, and my dogs.

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Vegan Girl's Guide To Life

So, I just finished reading The Vegan Girl's Guide To Life by Melliser Elliot... and it was a very pleasant read. Unlike a lot of books I've read that focus on one main aspect, either the nutritional side of veganism or the animal welfare side of it, this book covered just about everything. From the basics of veganism and what it means, to nutrition, to facts on the factory farming industry, to recipes, to crafts, to information about other vegans, and companies... it's got a little bit of everything. But due to the amount of topics she covers... Melliser Elliot doesn't go as far into detail on some things as one might want... but as a basic overview... its a great book with a lot of useful information! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and can't wait to try some of the recipes and crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment