Hello there, my name is Breezy. My world revolves around animal rights, veganism, my music, and my dogs.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Human Encyclopedia

I can’t stop purchasing Vegan Informational Books. I’m going to be a human Vegan Encyclopedia pretty soon, I swear. But I don’t mind that at all. I actually would love to be as informed and knowledgeable as all these writers. If I could one day possess the knowledge to write a book on being Vegan… I would be complete. I feel like I go through phases of what I want to be gung-ho about… what I want to focus on… or be informed of… but veganism, still to this day can hold my interest more than anything. I can read books and books on it… I can have conversations about it all day… I can win debates like nobody’s business and hold my own pretty well in it. I know that music is what I want to do with my life… but I feel like animal rights and vegan living is just as big in my life and I would like to pursue it as more than just my lifestyle… I’d like to make it a forefront… maybe try to get a job or internship with a vegan corporation… or something like that… I haven’t got it all figured out just yet… but I’m thinking about it. I’ve been reading a book right now that’s incredible… but there are SO many grammatical errors in it that it’s driving me insane. I want to write the publication company with a copy of each page with my editorial notes on it and see if anything changes.  I feel like I could be good at that… like I could enjoy that a lot! Especially if its for a vegan publication company… because I’d be learning while working. I didn’t go to college though, and I never planned on going either… therefore I don’t think I could ever really get an editing job… I can dream though right? Haha. I want to do something though… start a local group… get connected with people with my same beliefs and lifestyle choices… actually do something more than just live it myself… Something. I don’t fully know what yet… or how… I just know I want to do something. And I will… It will work out exactly how it’s suppose to… when it’s suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment