Hello there, my name is Breezy. My world revolves around animal rights, veganism, my music, and my dogs.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Complaint to CPK

So, CPK just took their only fully vegan entree item off their menu… and I will not stand for it! Help me stick it to the man! Feel free to use my letter to them (with your own changes obviously to make it from you) to contact them showing disappointment in this atrocity! Even if you aren’t vegan… imagine if your favorite thing on a menu was removed… oh, and it was one of the only things you could eat at the establishment in the first place… feel our pain and write in. Thank you <3
“I’ve been an avid CPK goer for many years, and have always been more than pleased with the service and the food. This is rare when eating out seeing as how I eat a fully vegan diet. But your company caters to my dietary wants and needs… so it’s never been an issue when going to your establishments. Yet I was recently informed by a friend who works with CPK, that my favorite item on the menu was removed. The Grilled Vegetable Salad. In general, this salad was absolutely delicious… but on top of that… it was the ONLY ENTREE ITEM ON THE MENU (that’s not including soups) that was fully vegan and did not require any removal or substitution of ingredients. Yes, there are other items that can easily be made vegan, but that was the only safe bet, seeing as how it was always prepared without any animal derived ingredients (therefore making vegans more comfortable in eating it). I find it heartbreaking that the only fully vegan entree item on the menu was removed, and this will definitely hinder my wanting, and others of my same lifestyle, to go to your establishments, when we’d normally be beyond thrilled to go due to the shown care for our dietary wants and needs. I commend your company in having options for people with dietary limitations, but I have to express my deep disappointment in this choice, and would like to know what I would need to do to convince your company to bring back its only (and best, in my opinion) fully vegan entree item to the menu. I’ll provide a petition if I have to… anything. I just want you to know that a Vegan customer is very unhappy about your company’s choice to remove the Grilled Vegetable Salad from the menu. Thank you for your time, and I do hope you take these points into consideration and at least ponder the idea of revoking this removal. “

No comments:

Post a Comment