Hello there, my name is Breezy. My world revolves around animal rights, veganism, my music, and my dogs.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Warped Tour!

Well, tomorrow marks a new journey in life. I've finally decided to take a chance and do something amazing. Tomorrow I'll be getting picked up by Action for Animals and we'll be starting the trek to Texas for the first day of Warped Tour. I'm taking 5 weeks off from work to go travel the country with an amazing animal rights organization and do vegan outreach at all the dates of the Vans Warped Tour. I've never been away from home this long or away from the people I know and love this long.... so I'm of course a little nervous but even more excited. I always thought that one day I'd be touring the country playing music, and at least now I get to tour doing something else I'm passionate about. And luckily I've got friends all over the place so I'll get to see some friendly faces along the way as well as meet a lot of new and incredible people! I cannot explain how excited I am. I'm taking a camera and a journal and I'm going to document my journey the best I can. I'm sure I'll be posting a lot on facebook, twitter and instagram so make sure to keep up with my feeds. :) I love you all and I'll see you all when I get home (if I come home haha jk). I know that coming home is going to be a bittersweet thing... I'll be so happy to come back and see my dogs, family, boyfriend and friends but I'll be miserable knowing I'm going to have to stop doing vegan outreach daily and go back to my day job. It's going to be a huge tease of what life could be like if I dedicated myself even more to this cause... probably going to act as a huge motivation to just make it happen for myself. :) So wish me luck and hopefully I'll see some of you on the road.

<3 Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment